Sunday, February 5, 2012

K-pop MV dramatic storyline

Hello February and Everyone !!
This is my first posting in this month, i think i will not to online in blogger for a while, because i'll go to study for FINAL EXAMINATION *sorry for caps :'(
Okay~ right now, i just wanna share about K-pop MV which has sad and dramaticstory line.
Let's check this out ^^~

1. Big Bang - Haru Haru
( This is my favorite MV ever ! It's really awesome and made me cry a lot. ;_; )


2. Big Bang - Lies
 (LOL at the scene when the girl kill the man with pineapple (?) XD )

3. Timeless - Junsu & Jung Ri
( Staring by Siwon & Hangeng >w< it's has sad plot,love it~ )
Part 1 :

Part 2 : Search on Youtube,please ♥

4. T-ara - Cry Cry
( Like the title's song, it's has sad story line and ending too. >< my sister was crying a lot, it's make me lol and when i playing this song,i always making fun with her )


5. MBLAQ - It's War
( Well, I'm falling in ♥ with Thunder in this MV! Kyaa~ he is soo Cool X3 )


6. 2 PM - Tik Tok
Featuring Yoon Eun Hye ( My favorite actress ever~ ♥ )
Part 1 :

Part 2 : Search on Youtube,please ♥

7. Taeyang - Wedding Dress


8. Davichi - Don't Say Good Bye


9. Gummy feat T.O.P - I'm Sorry
( Staring by Dara (2NE1) and T.O.P ( Big Bang) >w< )


10. U Kiss - 0330

That's all about my favorite K-Pop MV which have dramatic storyline.
And please recommend me some of K-pop MV like that ^^~

Full Credit : Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment