Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rilakkuma Addicted


HI everyone ! (● ̄(エ) ̄●) 
Well,recently I had falling in love with SAN'X character which named Rilakkuma.
It's really cute and adorable~
Therefore, I started to collected all Rilakkuma stuff. But, I just have a little stuff about Rilakkuma.
Hmm,I already had a rillakkuma earphone, headphone, mobile sillicon, jacket, pen, and some sticker.
But actually, I really want a rillakkuma doll badly ! :3
But as you know, this character is coming from Japan. So, Its mean it hard to collected an original rilakkuma stuff. :'(
I really want this DOLL
Rilakkuma first appearance in japanese pictured book which titled " Rilakkuma Seikatsu". It was producted by SAN-X.  “Rilakkuma” means “Bear in relaxed mood”.
At all time and everywhere he goes he is continuously lazy and relaxed. Wow~ it is really like me ! ^^
He is totally stress-free and also doing things on his own pace. He is someone impossible to be hated by others. You will be dragged into Rilakkuma’s world and become lazy and relaxed while watching what everything he does.

There are also Rilakkuma's friend, Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori. Korilakkuma is whiter bear which in smaller size than rilakkuma and more naught. Then, Kiiroitori is a bright yellow chicken. it is the opposite of rilakkuma. Kiiroitori is a hard worker and very like to cleaning. Wkwk~ He is Very different than Rilakkuma and ME OF COURSE ! XD

Oh! I almost forgot! Today, I just have to know,Rilakkuma stuff was booming in Korea. Many korean stars love Rilakkuma, like CL the leader of 2NE1. She always bring her Rilakkuma doll to airport. Here is her photo. I really want Rilakkuma doll like she brings. Isn't that very cute ?
2PM and 2AM also love rilakkuma.Wow~ I never thought that Rilakkuma is really popular like that.



CL love Rilakkuma
2AM & 2PM love Rilakkuma
Here is some Rilakkuma Wallpaper, hope you like it~ ^^

Kiroiitori - Rilakkuma - Korilakkuma



1 comment:

  1. You can also find Rilakkuma here http://www.kawaiilikeme.com/products?search=rilakkuma.

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete