Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Holiday

Quote of The Day

Hello!! How was your holiday? ^^~

Mine was very boring! I did nothing to much, just lazying around like usual. I've been laying in front of my beloved laptop. I watching movie and online whole day with breaks only to eat, take a bath, and go to toilet. well, i'm so lazy. My room is still messy. i think i need to clean it soon.so, my mother will not angry with me again. XD
And i got more tanned compare before holidays. My sister said that to me. Even though i was always trying to stay out of the sun. it was probably because i was too lazy to use sunblock when i go out with my motorcycle. ;_;
But I remembered something in the last day of holiday. I have got to study for National examination! Remembered that make me feel stress out till now.
I hate it how my last memory of this holiday will be of studying!
I never wanted the holidays to be over until now. i really want it to be in first day of holiday again. u_u
And school will starting again soon... So,I might not be able to playing around with my laptop whenever i want. -_-

Btw, Happy New Year,guys!!
We are already in the end of 2011. That way too fast!!
Many happened over these year. Like,I have be senior at school and already decide my future career etc.
But now, i really regret to slack off and waste my time for playing around. I know time doesn't wait for anyone. So,I will put my all into studying! and trying my best to be better ! Ganbatee for ME~ XD
And My wish to next year is : I wish i can still live in happiness with all my beloved family in this world. u_u

Btw in the end of this year, I got addicted with B2ST ! especially with Hyun Seung. He is my biases. ♥
There is some picture and video about them in New year eve ^^ :


Beast wishes fans a Happy Lunar New Year
Did your enjoy your holiday? Tell me how your holiday went. ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment